L'OREAL


2553-06-10

My Journal - Week 3

          This week I learnt about the topic for my product. It was very complicated for the first time. I actually knew that I didn't have any of the Marketing knowledge! But, the instructor could advise me as well. She taught and explained each topic. Then, she gave us some example of each topic too. I thought that I would create and design my blog like the professional. I wish I could! Oh.. I forgot to tell you about the Required sections. There were 5 main sections. Such as Rationale, Company Background, Product Strategy, Promotion Strategy and the last one was Reflection. I thought that the second and third section were difficult for me. Because, I never knew how to present or promote our brand. But, I will learn and try to understand about my brand "L'oreal" Moreover, Today (10/06/10) the instructor told the students that she didn't serious about our grammatical for the Journal. I felt so happy. I accept that I wasn't so good as English grammar. But, I would try. So, this week was very happy again. A very kind instructor and a very cold air condition! I liked it!


In Business Time is Money!!!

4 ความคิดเห็น: