L'OREAL


2553-06-24

My Journal- Week 5


It was something so surprised me very much! What a special evaluation for the instructor. I meant that my group worked as "The Star", the interviewing presentation. Yes, it was a very satisfy conclusion. I was so happy for the comment of the instructor. Absolutely, our points were excellent! After that, the instructor adviced us about "Interview Issue" I thought that it so useful for us. For example: a very important tip for first was "Talk clearly, eye contact and body language" That I actually thought it was the point of our character. 

Moreover, on this week. The instructor told us about the NEW Assignment. It was "Design Evaluation" I've been did it before. But, I understood wrong. OMG, I just posted my comment on their journals. But, the right way to do was "Posted our design evaluation on their "ASAP" Templates. It was so fun. However, I will posted it again. 
 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น