L'OREAL


2553-06-17

My Journal- Week 4

               This week I had a very funny time! The instructor appointed works for us. It was "The Interview for the job" Our group thought about this together in the atmosphere like raining~ Then, We decided this work for the topic of "The Interview of The Star" Aha..! I actually thought that it would be perfect and very fun for students in class. Hopefully it would be like that. And, in fact it was very interested and funny thing! I felt happy very much. I loved it. My job in the presentation was "P'Jo" the commentator of The Star (in fact) It clearly to convey for everyone by the conversation. Moreover, I saw many presentation from every groups. It was very interesting too. For example. Mr.Champ's group was very intelligent to presented and it was clear to understand that they applied for hostess. It was very good presentation. I liked it.
                Now, I felt that "The Interview" was very happy and not so serious. But, in fact it usually seriously. May be it will ascetic! I thought that If I'll graduate and I would apply for a job at the Hotel. The method of the interview will not be like this. Because, it is the REAL LIFE. But, I hopefully I will complete it!
Just go toward your dream!

1 ความคิดเห็น: