L'OREAL


2553-07-01

My Journal- Week 6


          What a very funny and useful for us! On this week all groups of students had a good presentation on the activity that showed me about "The first day in work life" Some groups made it very clear and very formal. Some groups made me felt relax and laugh so much! I liked this week. The instructor taught us by the Real picture. We can learnt by ourselves. However, it didn't only the funny activity. But, it had something very useful and we could take it in the future. 
          For my group. We were presented in the background of "The Zoo" company. It was the Music company like GMM Grammy. So, we had a hard work to thought about how to created a good presentation and make the audience feel so good with us. And, the conclusion of our group was Just made a role play like The Star. But, only some character of The Star. Then, we discussed and created our presentation.
          Moreover, on Tuesday 29th. The instructor repeated about our Midterm Exam. I actually knew that I had a little bit knowledge of the Marketing. That what the reason why I should try and read it again and again.
          

2 ความคิดเห็น: