L'OREAL


2553-07-22

Reflection

          
        First of all, I would like to say "Thank You" for Aj.Gob, the instructor of this course and all students. For the first time before I had a good experiences in the class. I actually thought that "To create my blog" was too difficult. Because, I never had the experience about it. But, impossible is nothing! I learnt it and spent my time with it. So, I could knew that "It wasn't too difficult" but, it was too fascinating! 

         However, To act in the role of "General Manager" of L'Oreal, the giant cosmetic group in the world wide is very exciting and too hard in the same time. I actually study hard for the information of this big company and I also try to watch the advertisements of L'Oreal. That's the way I could reach in this brand. To be the most famous brands is not easy. But, this brand could grow up so fast. Why? The reason of this doubt is "Because, they also estimate their products depend on the respect of the differences of the consumers".

        For the last, I would say "Thank You" again for the really excellent and good experiences in this course. This course give me the new experiences and inspire me to do something that I never done before. To create the template on Blogger is so good!

"Because, I'm Worth It!"

3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Yes, you're really worth it.

    The great effort has paid off...
    you're NOW DONE.
    WOOWWOO..... amazing,
    You've touched the finished line much earlier than the deadline.

    I'm really proud of you and so very much happy to see you have come to thissssssssss FAR,
    much love,
    BossG

    ตอบลบ
  2. I REALLY HAPPY AND ENJOY IN YOUR CLASS TOO BOSS G

    MUCH...HAPPINESS
    MUCH...ENJOYABLE
    MUCH...SMILEY
    MUCH...MUCH...MUCH...BETTER THINGS IN MY LIFE.

    THANK YOU VERY MUCH ka Aj.Gob ^_^

    ตอบลบ
  3. Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ตอบลบ